Thursday, July 25, 2013

Single Sheet Cards

Hello,
I wanted to share with you some cards I made from a sheet of patterned cardstock, some Bazzil solid color card stock and some SRM Twine.  Fast, simple, and easy, and ready to have on hand for those occasions that come up unexpectedly.


I just cut the strips off the printed sheet and adhered them to the solid cardstock.  I measured my blank cards and made sure to line up all the fronts the same. That way, if you wanted to give them as a gift they will all look uniform and give a better presentation.


I edge punched the bottom of the solid cardstock with different punches.  I then stamped sentiments on (some crookedly) :(  Another option would have been to use SRM sentiment stickers - they make them for all occasions.  I thought the twine added a little something extra and was glad I had colors to match!

From this one sheet of printed cardstock I was able to make 12 cards! Six for me and six for someone else!

Look for a sheet of paper and do the same - I had so much fun and the supplies I needed out were minimal.  That's what I call fast and easy cards!

Enjoy creating!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment