Monday, July 22, 2013

Graphic 45 French Country Cards

Hello!  I am sharing with you some cards I made from the Graphic 45 French Country paper line.  I just can't seem to get enough of this beautifully, printed paper!

I used two sheets of the same sheet of cut a parts - one for the front of the cards and the other for the insides.  I had so much fun mixing and matching, finding different ways to embellish, deciding upon which of the other papers in the line to use for the backgrounds and edgings...to put it mildly, I had a creative good time making these cards!  (I may have to go back and make some more!)

I hope you enjoy looking at them half as much as I enjoyed creating them.  Graphic 45 is a wonderful paper line that makes it easy and fun to create cards and so many other beautiful items.  Brace yourself, they have three new lines coming out shortly, and I am hoping to be able to share some creations made with those lines as well.




Thanks for checking in - I appreciate your company!

Have a great week and create something that makes you happy!


Fondly,

Sharon




(All posts show outside of cards and then inside of them in the next photo.  The layout isn't exactly what I wanted - still getting used to the templates...)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment