Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fun With Prima Flowers & Doilies

I just love Prima's flowers!  They are so pretty and come in so many styles and colors.  I find, though, that when purchase them I save them, and save them....I don't want to use them up!

Well, I went wild and used some on a couple of projects!

I found this box at a thrift store and picked it up for fun - one can't have enough boxes to cover, can they?

After covering and adding brown grosgrain ribbon, I added a simple doily and Prima flower and leaves.  I think it is ready to be used to house treasures!
































Next, I put a Prima flower on a doily with a leaf.  After it dried I added a pin disc with E6000 to the back and tacked down the flower and leaves a bit more with The Ultimate glue.  Now I have two pins to dress up a sweater or top, or a hat, or a jacket.... (you get the point!)

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my creations with me!

Fondly,
Sharon

 

 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment