Friday, July 26, 2013

B Line Design Stamped Card

Hi!  Today I made a card with a stamp I have been wanting to use for a while.  It is from a company called B Line Designs.  They make some of my very favorite images to stamp, as they are very vintage-y and old looking. 

Here is the card I worked on today:




I added little black adhesive pearls around the Spellbinder's die and down her back where her dress had buttons.  I used colored pencils to fill her in and added one of my very favorite ribbons from May Arts.  I love the colors and am overall very pleased with this card...I think I will keep it for myself!


If you haven't heard of them before I highly recommend you check out their on-line catalog...if  you are anything like me, you will have a very long wish list before you know it!

Happy Stamping -

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment