Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Journal for New Year

Hello!  I have been busy finishing up projects and creating new ones.  This string of creativeness was very welcome and I decided to just go with it!  I would like to share something I made for my 'new year'.  I like to think of the new year as the year after your new birthday.  This year I hit a monumental one and decided to make a new journal/vision book to mark the occasion.
 
I am hoping to make this a great, productive year.  So much is happing during this birthday year - lots of life changing things - and I need to keep working on what my life is going to be like and what it is that I am here for.  I love to create and am hoping my life plans include something coming of that...what, I don't know.  I'll just have to keep on going and see where the road takes me!
 
Happy Crafting and Journaling -
 
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment